1. Negative Space - Both trendy and practical, negative space designs grow out beautifully, making them perfect for honeymooners who can't make another trip to the salon.
2. Glitter Gradient - This glam style is one of the most popular among brides for its subtle-chic appeal.
3. French Tips - The always-classic french tip is a popular wedding nail design, but some are mixing it up with a pop of color or glitter.
4. Half Moon - The half moon base, especially with pastel colors, are showing up more and more. Add a line of glitter for a glam touch.
5. Vertical Line - A line of glitter down the center elongates nails for an effortless and elegant look.
Check out the full story on Brides.com.